Product information "S4L - Bundle Magnum Alloy "Anna" "
- Plate carrier with 1 set of 2 S4L - Alloy inserts NIJ III Level IIIA
- Inset pockets on front and back
- Versatile setting options
- Inner waist belt
- Molle and fleece system for attaching additional pockets
- Cool mesh inner fabric
- High quality carrier system
- Protection area 250 x 300 mm
- High-quality, water-repellent Cordura cover
- Excellent fit
- 4,54 kg
The plate carrier model "Anna" is small, robust and very functionally designed. The protective surface on the front and back was deliberately designed only for the vital organs. The pocket size to accommodate the ballistic inserts is 250 x 300 mm. A set of S4L alloy inserts NIJ Level IIIA is used. The "Anna" model has extensive adjustment options and various attachment systems (Molle & Velcro) on the front and back.
- NIJ 1/1/04 Level IIIA
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on all carriers
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee on the protective materials
Protective vest covers can be washed or dry cleaned according to the care label. Hart Armor recommends dry cleaning. The stab protection or ballistic inserts are to be removed before washing.
The zippers should always be closed to the end (zipper garage position). Hook and loop fasteners should be covered appropriately when washing to prevent damage. Do not use bleach.
Please also note the care instructions for the panels.
|Threat:||Hand gun protection|