Product information "S4L Tourniquet"
The tactical tourniquet is used to stop massive venous and arterial haemorrhages. Used especially by the military, police, fire brigades as well as rescue services
- Tourniquet should not be tightened on any hard clothing.
- Place the tourniquet directly on the skin, about 5-7 cm above the bleeding site.
- If the place of blood loss cannot be precisely located, we tighten the tourniquet on the clothes high on the limb.
- The widh and lenght of the band tightening the limb: 90 cm*4 cm
- Material: nylon
- Weight: 120 g
- Windlass made of metal
- Strong velcro along the entire lenght ensure effective clamping
- Closure system: securing the windlass under the fastening clasp and velcro tape
- Black colour
- Do not wash
- Single-use only