Product information "S4L Bundle AK 47 Alloy “Erna” "
- Protection against the AK47 Kalashnikov MSC
- Protection against all commonly known handguns including .44 Magnum and 9 mm Para
- Stab protection – up to the highest levels
- Erna Carrier
- Versatile setting options
- Molle system for attaching additional pockets
- Robust carrier system
- Perfect size from S to XL
- Weight: 6.1 kg (complete vest)
- AK 47 alloy (Kalashnikov) plates
- Protective area: 250 x 300 mm
- HSX Coating – specially designed to reduce spall and secondary fragments
The plate carrier model ”Erna” is small and robust. The protective surface on the front and back is deliberately designed to protect the vital organs only. The pocket size to accommodate the ballistic inserts is 250 x 300 mm. A set of S4L - Alloy inserts VPAM 6 is used here, which are curved for a more comfortable fit. The “Erna” model has basic adjustment options and fastening systems (Molle). It is designed to withstand rough handling.
- Multi-hit capability - 3 calibre distance between the hits
- 2-year manufacturer's guarantee on all carriers
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee on the protective materials
Shooting test results:
- Available on request
Protective vest covers can be washed or dry cleaned according to the care label. Hart Armour recommends dry cleaning. The stab protection or ballistic inserts are to be removed before washing. The zippers should always be closed to the end. Hook and loop fasteners should be covered appropriately when washing to prevent damage. Do not use bleach. Please also note the care instructions for the panels.